For your weekend reading pleasure:
It was a privilege to be interviewed this week by writer Clarice G. James. In our interview we discussed these difficult questions and decisions facing writers today:
- What lessons have you learned from this journey?
- As a committed Christian, do you plan to seek publication solely in the Christian market? If not, how do you see yourself fitting into the general publishing market?
- How has your faith played a role in helping you write/share your story?
- What writing projects are you currently working on?
- How would you encourage others who have a story to tell?
All of these issues affect not only writers, but our audience. They determine how we publish and what you read. We’d love for you to give us your opinion.
Click here to join us over at Clarice’s blog for this discussion: CLICK