You’ve read Refuge. You loved it! Now what do you do?
The simplest way to spread the word: Join Melinda’s Dream Team!
There you’ll find one social media post per day to share onto your own Facebook profile. Share to your social media whenever you wish: daily, weekly, monthly, randomly. It’s up to you!
OR Create your own posts: Copy and paste one of the following sales links after your own description or comment about Refuge on social media:
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/1K0nOL9
- Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1vEQGyJ for Nook –
- OR http://bit.ly/1zOvvRi for paperback
- Apple iBook: http://bit.ly/1D4GfK3
Not sure what to say? I’ve got you covered! Download 90 social media texts based on review quotes: CLICK HERE. Share, paste, and post whenever and wherever you desire. They generate their own pictures. Easy!(Ideas from Rachelle Gardner: 8 Ways to Help Your Favorite Author)
1. Write a review for Refuge on Amazon. CLICK HERE. The “Write a Customer Review” button is at the bottom of the Amazon page.
3. Click the Amazon “Follow” button. On Melinda’s Amazon Author Central page, click the “follow” button under her picture on the left: CLICK HERE. Seems simple, but it helps! Reviews can be written here too.
4. Click positive Amazon customer reviews of Refuge (HERE). Each review asks, “Was this review helpful to you?” Click “yes” to move the most helpful reviews higher on the page.
5. Wield the power of Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Pick your favorite lines from Refuge. Quote them in tweets and Facebook posts. Use the quotes to create Pins on Pinterest. (Click here for IDEAS from Melinda’s Pinterest board for Cain).
7. Offer an endorsement. If you’re an author or have a platform, your endorsement may be valuable. Offer to write one to help promote Refuge. Contact Melinda via the Press Kit or the contact form.
8. Blog about Refuge. Interview Melinda (CLICK HERE for one example; CLICK HERE for another). OR write your own review of Refuge (CLICK HERE for Jen Sloniger’s review or HERE for Jessica Higgins’ review on Life is Story). Use the Press Kit information or the contact form to reach Melinda for interviews.
Read what to do if you want your favorite authors to be able to continue writing your favorite books:
Spread the Word with Graphics…